Privacy And Terms
Our Company's Commitment to Your Privacy
This privacy statement explains what information we gather about you, what and how we use that information, the lawful basis on which that information is used. It also sets out your rights and our obligations in relation to your information and who you can contact for more information or queries.
Privacy Program Guiding Principles
- Accuracy — EC maintains reasonable procedures to ensure that information collected, used and exchanged is accurate and complete
- Security — EC implements appropriate security measures for protecting information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, including secure disposal.
- Compliance — EC will only collect, use, and exchange data in accordance with applicable laws and our contractual obligations.
- Confidentiality — EC maintains a commitment to collect, use and exchange information in accordance with confidentiality standards.
- Privacy — EC maintains policies and procedures for data sharing, notice, preferences, in accordance with applicable laws.
- Responsiveness — EC will respond to privacy related inquiries in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with applicable laws.
- Employee Education — EC educates our employees regarding privacy, security, and compliance obligations, including the proper handling and use of information.
- Self-Auditing — EC is committed to periodic auditing to ensure adherence to established privacy policies, standards and procedures.
Information You Supply on EventCurious Web Site
What information we collect
We may collect and process personal data about you because you gave it to us, because other people gave that data to us (for example, third party service providers that we use to help operate our business) or because it is publicly available.
The personal data that we collect or obtain may include: your name; age; date of birth; gender; e-mail address; home address; country of residence; lifestyle and social circumstances (for example, your pastimes); employment and education details (for example, the organization you work for, your job title and your education details); your IP address; your browser type and language; your access times; complaint details; details of how you use our products and services; details of how you like to interact with us and other similar information.
We may, from time to time, e-mail or mail you information to make you aware of our other similar products and services which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive emails or correspondance from us for these purposes, or if you want to be removed from our electronic mailing list you can either select “unsubscribe” from any of the marketing emails that we send or alternatively contact us.
Anonymous data collected through this website
In addition to the information we collect as described above, we use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our website. For example, our web server automatically logs which pages of our website our visitors view, their IP addresses and which web browsers our visitors use. This technology does not identify you personally, it simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our website.
Our website contains hyperlinks to other pages on our website. We may use technology to track how often these links are used and which pages on our website our visitors choose to view. Again this technology does not identify you personally – it simply enables us to compile statistics about the use of these hyperlinks.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this privacy statement contact us.